November 15, 2010

Who are we to judge

As reading the book I got today I fell asleep. And then I slept for several hours and.. I had a long weird dream that I can't remember anymore, but I was very confused as I woke up.
Anyhow, the book I got today is Called 'Nightlight', a parody of twilight. It's quite.. interesting, cause you have to read it as if you were watching a movie. 
And I'll just continue on the whole reading writing topic; I haven't written a single word in like 4 days. And I probably wont unless Holly comes around to inspire me. You know how one person just makes some stuff totally worth doing? Well she makes this totally worth doing, but she's not around cause she went to Japan. Have fun mon amie.

You might now I'm in the 'kind-off-odd-not-really-normal' category of people and I mean, people keeps judging me all the time. 'Normal' people.
But then again, don't I keep judging 'normal' people too? This is a good example of the fact that 'Who are we to judge anyone?'. 
Still, what would the world be without all these stupid judges?
Nothing I suppose, I guess people have always judged each other. And as long as you can take your judgement right there's no need to worry about them. Cause most of the time you don't even have to care about them.

Blaah, I was gonna write something long and cool and interesting about that judging thing, but mah, my brain is too sleepy to make stuff happen.

I guess I'll check the homework, draw, go on a walk, sleep.
What a boring day.

- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment