June 19, 2013

angry

I totally get why people bash other people anon on the internet. I mean, I would. I totally would.
At least if it's of the same reasons I'd do it know. I'm feeling like shit but the only thing I really can do is just .. sit here and scream inside my head, which isn't really helping. I'd rather just smash everything to smithereens and then burn the house or something. But we all know I can't do that.
But just being mean to some random person on the internet sure would feel good. Not because they've done anything wrong or stupid, it's just because I'm angry and sad with my life. Making them feel bad about themselves is just a bonus. (jk)
But I'm not gonna do, it'd get out of hand. Everything always does. I'll probably just have to continue canning my feelings until I figure out something better than burning, smashing, bashing or hurting myself.

- Niko

*Canning; ...contents are processed and sealed in an airtight container, wikipedia.)

No comments:

Post a Comment