September 11, 2013

goshwhat

Omg yay long time no shit at all!!~ ♥♥♥♥
.. Aaaand I suddenly forgot how to do "~", gosh what a struggle...

Sitting here in my absolutely fab morning wear, listening to Capsule, the only thing that fuels me this week except coffee. An absolutely hectic half week behind me, and an absolutely hectic rest of the week coming up, hooray. I pretty much get up in the morning and keep going until about 10pm when I get home, then I throw some food in me and go to bed. Then the same thing the next day.
And it's because I'm currently training to do acrylics. Nails I mean. So first school, then work. I'm terribly slow, takes me about 2h 15min to do a customer. I hope I get faster. ugh.

And next week we'll head off to Venice with my class. I hope it's gonna be fun. I'm at least excited for La Biennale di Venezia. But not too excited about loosing money because of theft. Damn teachers be scaring the shit outta people. :I

.. aand facebook appears to be down. darn. I would've liked to show some awesome nails I've done. buh. :I





Have a few pics, I'll be going!
- Niko



No comments:

Post a Comment