October 8, 2010

Fucked up mind can really fuck you up.

Arg. This depression is just.. annoying.
It's not depressing nor is it sad, it's just really really a pain in my butt.
And I don't even know where it came from.
Or I might kinda know where it came from but I mean still, come on. what.
I blame it on (thisoneperson) for messing up my life; first I worry about him confessing his feelings to me (if he has any) and me not being able to response to them, then I worry about my friend stealing him cause everyone loves my friend even tho' I didn't even love him or want to be with him. THEN I dunno, his appearance just messed it all up and now I can't get it back on track. 
+ I'm sooooo tired. Man studying is really with the while, at least if you look at the grades but I mean. It kills you, cause you won't be sleeping good, mmhm. So I guess that's also taking down my mood, cause I can't really.. enjoy stuff when I'm tired. I mean, I could look out of the window and be like oh these fall colors are so lovely and and sitting inside in this darkness with candless and purr ♥
No, instead all I see is fucking dark clouds, bad weather, windy shit and like.. rain. Everything is just dark and gloomy, yayayayayaya.

And my computer all 'bitchy sounds FTW' again. I mean, yeah. I understand, cause I mean, you're old dear friend, but couldn't you just stop sounding like a tattooer for like.. 2 seconds!? Burns my ears.

Sorry I'm just bragging about everything, lol :''D

I hate me for hating me. 
-Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment