October 5, 2010

Red Thread.

I think PowerNapping is the best invetion EVUR. I wonder who came up with it?
I can imagine some smart ass person being like; 'Man, I've been working (= thinkin' of what happens when we die, or where the universe ends, or does God exist. U know, big life questions!) so hard all day! I really need to sleep... I guess I could lay down... and rest a bit...' and then they fall asleep, waking up 15 minutes later feeling like they've slept for hours and they can continue thinking again, EUREKA!

My mom's been to Helsinki for a 2 days now, and she'll be coming home today a bit later on. The first morning my bro' woke up late to school and my lil' sister couldn't eat breakfast cause she can't make her own breakfast.
Oh, did I mention that my brother is soon 18 years old and that my sister is already 13 years old. :')
I love the fact that no one seems to be able to take care of them selves in this family except for me and my parent, hooray!

Anywho. I just had my first Physics test on 9th grade and I'll hopefully be getting it back on Thursday, which is by the way the day when I have another test; civics. And I'm not all that happy about economy stuff so, my ass. I don't know a piece of shit. I was supposed to read to it today but guess what this lazy person was doing? I was looking at awesome people at the 24h comic thing.

Which takes us to the next subject; I REALLY WANNA GO ON A 24H COMIC THING. :'C If you don't know what I'm talking about then lemme tell ya. It's like this.. gathering where people try to make 24 pages of comic in 24 hours. It seems like a really awesome experience + I love staying awake making myself do shit :''D So yeah, if anyone knows when they're gonna arrange something like that in Finland please tell me. Or if you decide to arrange it with your friends, I'd love to join ~

Blargh, anyways, I think I'm gonna continue studying for a while, then take a shower and after all that, I will try to get some sleep. 

Peace,
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment