November 23, 2011

Euthanasia

... I need something new to write about. Ideas? Anyone?
What would you gais like me to write bout? Help me out please. ö__ö

Uh. For today then.. I haven't been doing much today. preparing mentally for mom and dad leaving tomorrow, they're going to Thailand. For more than one week. This house, is doomed. I don't think there even will be a house left when they come home, ahahah. No, but srsly.
So yeah, I'll be the one in charge of everything (HNNG) for sometime and it doesn't sound fun at all. I can just imagine all the stress, taking care of me AND my sister. And my dog. And my cats. And the house. DAMN THEM ALL! They're all over 10 years (in human years) BUT STILL CAN'T TAKWE CARE OF THEMSELVES PPFTT ttssshh HOUSE, y u no clean yourself!? DOG, y u no walk yourself!? Ahaha.

Uhm. My back is hurting. And it's cause i sit bad ahaha, and I'm not sitting in my right now making it even worse, noooo. I would neveeer! I'm so mean :'v
Oooh, here's a pic I'm working on (again, finally) and aaaahhh it's so much fun, too bad I have been way too tired today to continue it but whaatev. I think I'll be all alone almost all weekend so aaahhhhh own time, haven't had that for a loong time and it's gonna be so nice, quiet and peaceful and aahh. I love own time.



There was something else I was supposed to say but.. I can't remember. FUCK YEAH GREAT MEMORY. I feel like a.. turtle.
I should go to sleep. So that I can be creative and not snål tomorrow. aawwyyeah. Yeah on the catwalk. baby.
- Niko

1 comment:

  1. DEAR GOD dendär teckningen blir helt fabulous ju ;;A;; Y U so good at drawing? stop being so aweosme O___O

    ReplyDelete