November 21, 2011

SEVEN DAYS

ararara, I'm sorry I haven't made an interesting update for a looong time nao andand. I'm just out of everything.
I just feel really busy all the time tho I'm never really doing anything.. wwwhhaat. I suddenly have a life.. ö__ö
And I'm srsly getting tired of that goddamn list, so I'm just gonna post an answer to every topic that's left, 7 days that is, muehehe. And yeah. Give you guys something to read. maybe post some pics. I still haven't gotten my comp back so yyeah. i don't really have many pics, but I could import some pics from my cam, JUST FOR YOU. might do that.

Day 24 - Your favorite movie and what it’s about.
I can't really choose a favorite movie, but I can.. pick a few ones that I like and uh uh. I dunno. You know, they keep changing cause you watch new movies all the time and yeah. uuuh. 
Where the Wild Things Are - I just love this movie cause it's so cute and .. I really like the soundtracks :''3 It's about this boy, who runs away from home cause he gets into an argument with his mom. He fins a boat and travels with it to an island where there are these big.. "monsters" that have their own problems and stuff, I can't really explain what it's.. actually about, cause I have no idea *dumbass* but it's really pretty and yeah.
Tokyo Gore Police etc. - AHAHA yes I am serious. I actually liek the Japanese B movies a lot, cause. most of them are just pure awesomeness :'D And Tokyo Gore Police was one of my first ones so, that's why i chose it. I also like The Machine Girl and.. other crappy movie ahaha. I'm not even gonna tell you guys what it's about cause.. yyeeah. just watch it. XD
Marie Antoinette - I have.. no idea if I wrote it wrong but whatever, awesome movie, awesome music, awesome everything.

Day 25 - Someone who fascinates you and why.
Uuh.... Probably a lot of artist and .. talented people. They fascinate me, but at the same time, they make me so jealous I just want to.. explode. Sometimes I find peoples personalities fascinating too but yeah. A lot of simple things fascinate me to uh. yeah.

Day 26 - What kind of person attracts you.
I'm kind of.. superficial, so really a person that attracts me could just be a really nice looking person, but they ofc have to be nice looking in my eyes but uh yeah. Often I don't come around to think of their personalities and stuff until like.. I've known them for years ahaha, srsly. I'm kind of cold :'v But yeah. A person I find interesting or nice looking or anything that catches my eye that is them on the outside attracts me.. Do I make sense?

Day 27 - A problem that you have had.
.. A problem I have had. I have had a lot of problems. Like probably everyone else too, I mean. a problem you've had could mean.. you didn't finish your homework or.. you didn't have time to go out with the dog or... anything really but uh. a problem that I've had, and still have, is not being happy with myself. I'm like.. never good enough and.. stuff like that. I'm never pretty enough, or smart enough, or lucky enough. And, i suppose that's kind of a problem, cause it can make me really down. For example if I've been eating a lot and I imagine my legs being much fatter than the day before, that becomes a huge issue for me and I feel HORRIBLE. I can just be down all day and hate myself, and eat more and my problem just gets worse and uh yeah.

Day 28 - Something that you miss.
I miss summer. I miss the years I have wasted, when I could've done something. I miss.. being a child. Not needing to worry about the future, or decide what you're gonna study and what you're gonna start working with. I miss the inspiration I had when I was younger. I miss my self confidence that I once had. I miss not liking cosplay and cons as much as before. I miss being me.

Day 29 - Goals for the next 30 days.
.. None. Which is more than just sad. It's.. Not good at all. dtwfhjlak 

Day 30 - Your highs and lows of this month.
uuuh. I can't really figure anything out. it's just been.. nothing special. Feels like the past 3 weeks have all been the same kind of... something. Something same.

ANS THERE. Done. MUEHE. wonderful. Now I want to do something awesome.
And oh my god I love zodiacs cause, sometimes they make you realize stuff and.. They might change stuff and make you think happier.
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment