May 10, 2012

mornin

Mornin bloggin ftw !

It's raining today, but it's at least not as windy as it was yesterday! So that's good. Aaahhmm. Oh I really feel like videoblogging but since I always look so stupid doing it haha I'm not gonna.. some other time.. Not even dressed now.. DON'T GET ANY DIRTY THOUGHTS YOU, I knoooow you were gonna.. B'V

Ahmm. I took pictures of the rain again, wooh. Tho I'm not gonna post anything since I didn't get any good once really haha. uumm.. y I has nothing to saay...
Oh yesterday I had to cook and it went better than it has ever gone before, so that's good.. maybe I'm learning... <<

I think I'll just post a few pics now haha, can't come up with anything to say ..


Some fabrics I bought a few days ago


The fake Campbell shoes I bought!


And a pretty box that was sent to Canada.. Can you guess what's inside?~

- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment