May 22, 2012

Pollen be gone!

Holy crap am I tired.

Pollen is currently killing the shit out of me, and I'm so fucking busy that I don't have time to sleep enough and so I'm tired as fuck all the time and yeah.. Pollen + the medication also wears me out so nopedope not fun.
And my medication's really shitty too so.. ffuu. But I might go buy some new stuff tomorrow... I just paid lots of longboard stuff for almost 300e, so I don't really feel like spending 50e on some fucking medicine, but since my asthma discus only has 8 shots left, I suppose I'll have to go get some more... aaghh.
Oh btw, about my discus, it feels as the shots are way too.. small. Like, earlier in life, I always reacted directly to the medicine and was able to breath again like.. instantly. But now it's like it takes about 50% of the breathing problems away, and then it leaves this very.. annoying I-can-kind-of-breathe-yet-not feeling, and it's not really that nice.. GIVE ME HIGHER DOSES.

I'm sorry I don't really have any pictures to show today, I haven't been taking much lately, just been stressing and trying to get shit done.. aaghh.

Uhm... Dunno what else to say haha, I don't really have much to say, but I feel like I needed to update...

Okay well, i'll soon go and try sleep... The past night have been a pain since I've had to wake up several times to take medication so that I could breathe.. fuck.

- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment