November 6, 2012

evo

Uh. sorry, anyone who likes reading my blog, for not being so active lately. Not at least on the.. writing part.
Writing isn't just really working out right now (just like everything else in my life hahaa.). I just haven't had anything to say... Or well that's not actually true, but I just haven't been able so.. write it out. Or even say it out loud ahahaa. ffuck. EVO. Writer's block I suppose. Like shit I've ever been good at writing anyways.. how can I possibly have writers block...

Anyway. It's NaNoWriMo. I thought about joining, but I ended up deciding no, since I have so much other stuff that needs to get done. For example an essay about Romanticism (art u kno) anndd.. well a short film we're currently planning in school.. Aaannd uuh. Other stuff I can't currently remember, haha. I probably don't even have anything else, I'm just stressed up for nothing.

Oh. Got Assassins Creed III the other day. Cooli. I also bought Brotherhood since it was on sale, yay. So far AC III hasn't been that awesome.. graphics are cool and stuff, but the story.. and the game play... mmeeh. I'm not gonna spoil the story for you, but Imma tell you this; they've changed the fighting system. And controls. Argh.
I find this extremely frustrating since I'm such a shit gamer, so it always takes me forever to learn anything at all in games really. Or then I just quit them cause I get so angry. For example Skyrim. If Vallu wouldn't have made me play it, I would never have finished it. And AC II, just about at the end I felt that I actually knew what I was doing and what buttons did what and how not to fall off the friggin roof. So. Hiphiphooray.

Blaah. Not happy with my life right now. yuck.

- Niko

OH ALSO. I put a few link in the bar to the right. It's just a couple blogs I like and.. my moms blog. So, check them out if you feel like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment