May 8, 2011

COSPLAY!~

Oh gawd. it's been forever since last time, again, hasn't it?
Wish I'd have time enough and interesting life enough to write about it in my blog ahaha :'D Maybe i'd get some readers too if the case was so.
Umm. Nothing new really, just.. much more stress. Right now my stuff to do list looks like this;

- Math test Tomorrow
- Physics test 12.5
- Mother tongue project done 'til 13.5
- Cosplay done 'til 13.5
- BAKACON 14-15.5
- Biology test 20.5
- Entrance examination 20.5

Yeah.. I haven't read to the math test, but it really doesn't matter that much, the physics test I find a bit more important so I'll try to learn something to it, cause I srsly at the moment have no idea what we've been talking about (been drawing every class... <__<'''). The MT project is... mmeeeh, going down hill cause I have no idea what or how to write it (we're supposed to write about some books) and.. I've made half of my first version, started on a second, we'll see what I end up with..
The cosplay.. Actually I could show you some pics;

So, I'm going to cosplay Lambdadelta from Umineko no Naku Koro Ni, and she looks like this;

So yeah, quite a lot to do yeh?
Okay, I'm pretty much done with the upper dress part, just need to get the zipper in and ofc make all the ribbons and the pumpkin, I have the pearl thing but I'll attach it later.

That was some progress pic I took after attaching the flounce so I'm a bit more ... done than on that pic :''))

Um yeah, so I have the hat, the.. long.. pink skirt thingy and the white kirtle left. And ofc all the ribbons. And the pumpkin. And some beads, that I'll start working on when I'm done with this post. I have done like.. 3 ribbons, only 12 more to go, yay. AND I have the hugest prob with finding the right shoes, mehh :'( and yees I also have the socks and the.. red white sock things whatever :''D But yeah, Tomorrow I'll go on a last check for shoes, I'll just take the first best ones that are red and look somewhat alike. And I'll also buy more red for the ... bows.. yeah. I don't dare cut my red riding hood halloween costume, that'd be a bit sad. 

UUH anywaaay. what else what else.. Oh yeah, It's gonna be really fun to go to Bakacon, I'm going there with my friend, it's gonna be her first con and she's going to cosplay Bernkastel from the same series~ I'll bring my camera, try to get some pics at least, maybe make an update about it~

I've also decided to start selling Kigurumis to anyone who wants to order one and tried to advertise it on some places, with some success. Haven't got in any orders yet but, there's been a lot of positive response so.. I hope I'll get something sold!
I also got a summer job for a few days, I'll be taking photos for a company so.. I hope that'll be interesting!

Until next time!
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment