April 20, 2011

Hard times.

.. HI.
I need to start coming up with random greetings so I can start my blog entries in cool ways... .__.
Anyways, just felt like making a quick update, nothing new really. Still drowning in stress, and still feeling like shit. Gonna go out driving with my dear friend Anni in just a second, gonna try to get my mind off things, and she said she really needed to do the same so yeah.. actually it was the other way around, either way, we're both feeling a bit down right now and school isn't making it better. 
Angst of an Artist © Me

Tho I did get a 9 (10 is the highest score) on my Biology test so I'm happy and a .. 7 ? 8? can't remember, on my Physics test so yeah, I think I did well, tho there's still a lot more to come = gah.
... My lil' finger looks ridiculous, what? Uh yeah. idk nothing more I suppose.
I really love it when there's friends like Anni. Not only is she one of my oldest friends but we're also very much alike (we usually think the same and feel the same) and.. she's just a very nice friend in all other ways. It's funny how I realize it at times, not all the time. Stupid me.

- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment