May 28, 2011

PROJECT 9 ~ DAY I

Yay, once again that goddamn day has managed to change before I had a chance to update my blog.. goddamit. ANYWAY.
Befroe I start talking about project 9 I just have to say... Congratz to 3 months, me and Valter. We're just awesome like that!
Love you babeeh~ ♥
Back to the topic. The first day of Project 9 has gone..... okay I suppose? I've got 13 sketch pages done, of which 2 are inked. Wait. Did I ever tell you what my project is? No?
Okay, so I'm gonna try to draw 50 comic pages in 3 days, it's not impossible but very hard, but I'm gonna cheat. We have this weekend + 1 extra day, so yay for working hard and not sleeping. Coffé is my friend. My belly does not like. Anyway, I took a few photos as progressing, cause we have to show somekind of work in progress or what we did w/e in school so yeha, prolly gonna make a vid with pics of me working and maybe print the comic pages if possible..


First I put my mp3 on...

... Then I had to clean my desk so I could work.

Once that was done I started working.

Traaaciiiinnng...

.. Uh.. sketch page?

YAY! 11 pages sketched!

Done inking~

And then last but no least, a pretty pic of me from today. 

Sorry my boobs are so distracting.. ! And I apparently have a bird tattoo on one of them.. and I'm apparently also Harry Potter. With a mustache. And no, of course I didn't Photoshop this pic! ... or?
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment