June 1, 2011

Working hard, hardly working ?

Good morning!
It's soon 5AM and I am... here. Writing this. Got home from my friends place just about a half hour ago, and now I'll write this, maybe update my diary and continue on Project 9! Sleep, who needs that bullshit?? :'D
Uh so, yesterday I went to Vaasa with Valter, to walk around in town and then go visit his granma and granpaaapaaa. 

He bought a new bag, some hair color and bracelets while I got myself a dress, some hairpins and new earrings (matching to the dress!) Also I got a new jacket the other day~


So as I told you I was at my friend, Kai's house, I was there to trace some pictures and I unfortunately don't have a light table yet so I got to borrow his. We had decided on staying up all night, working hard, but he ended up getting so tired, he sent me home and went to sleep. Yeah, I'm getting quite tired myself but gah, I'll sleep whatever leaves for me to sleep.. 



I don't really have much else to say. Oh, tip; don't ever even try to draw 50 pages of comic in 3 days unless you have like a written story done already or something cause else... it just wont work, and it'll get shitty as hell.
Also, that was a reminder to myself.. <__<
-Niko (yay, short post...)

No comments:

Post a Comment