June 14, 2011

Freedom, oh freedom

30 posts and 3 readers, I think we should celebrate?
I don't really feel like writing a blog post, cause my head is just completely fucked right now and my hormones are going crazy, they love me and I love them, we're a happy family.. ♫
My head's fucked cause I'm tired and.. something else, I'm not gonna mention it. Not worth it. and well the other is ofc cause I'm a woman.
Ah listening to Ane Brun brings my ears such a pleasure and it makes my minds peaceful ... ~


Anyway. Normally, I wouldn't be this tired when I have summer vacation considering that I can go sleep like 4AM and wake up .. 5PM if I like to, but this week I actually have work. I'm a poor bastard right now, all out of money, so I decided to get some work and so I did; I'm taking product photos for a company, and some other photos for some.. thing they're publishing, idk. Anyway, the first day, Monday that is, I just took all the photos. 227 or something, can't remember. And now, the second day I've been photoshopping the 57 "chosen ones", got like.. 27 done, half that is. And it was a pain in my butt cause I was so friggin tired, I had a constant headache. Yay.
I went to eat lunch with Valter today, was fun~ He had by the way colored his hair blonde, but it's red now. :')


... Uh sorry, too lazy to add pics. again. dead.
I don't have much more to say, probly gonna.. go get a ice cream, get fat and cry.
Bye.
- Niko



That's good, cause I just absolutely love toilets ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment