June 27, 2011

Parklife

.. I'm not sure if I dare to return here haha. Sorry, left you guys alone for more than a week even if I promised to update.. << What are these empty promises I keep making!? Well, better ever than never, aaaaa right, right!? .. no? Okay well.
Anyway, with one broken promise I'm sure you wont mind another, they go practically hand in hand! Can you guess? If you guessed I didn't take many pics at the con you were.. RIGHT! Wooh. I did take some but it's just of my friends........ Um.

Kai, doing his... sexy thing?

Reetu and Kai in an apparently very comfy position.. ?

Yeah, that's it. But hey, the con was fun, a bit lonely at times, but I got to see oeple I haven't seen in ages so.. that's always fun :')

I'm actually writing this blog at work on my lunch .. thingy so yeah, have to make things quick!

You know what's annoying? Planning on doing stuff but not doing them. My life. No but srsly. And also, i planned my summer vacation to be.. lazy, and freeeeeeee. But no. It's fucking filled with stress and stupid and I have to work and bsdxjbjs haven't really done anything I've wanted to do and planned to do so far. I finished a pic the other day but that's it and summers soon over. What about all that painting, going fishing, building puzzles, living a free life, maybe go drinking shit do I know, all that .. COOL stuff. What happened?
Also, I've wanted to write in my diary for like forever aka since I last wrote but no, no time. never. ever.

I bought a Blur CD the other day, "Parklife", must buy "Modern life is rubbish" too someday cause I noticed it contains a friggin big amount of songs I like.. :'D Also ordered a XL blur t-shirt, cause they didn't have smaller sizes... Does this mean that only fat ppl listen to blur or that only skinny ppl listen to Blur? Idk.

Me and Valter have our 4 months thingy today, yaaay. We'll go watch KungFu Panda 2 at zi zinema and uh, I'll go sleep over. forgot my toothbrush at home. damit.


Back to shopping photos.
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment