August 3, 2011

Just like her...

Oh? I updated my blog yesterday?... I don't even remember doing it :'''DD 
Been trying to draw all day, haven't succeeded with a lot, until recently, got this one pic I've been working on forever done.. inking at least. Now I only need Amanda around to decide on colors.. <<
shitty webcampic yay


In other new I've been watching TV. And drinkin coffee. And Hot chocolate. AND I finally figured out an idea for a contest! Wuhuu, might post more about it later on once I get the video and info and all up to youtube and other pages~ Hope people will get interested and apply for the contest.. *wishing*
Aaah my dad brought me some exchange student paper we had gotten in the mail, brought back many memories.. I really want to go to Japan! But I don't think I should.. I'm too.. Odd. And not social enough.. Maybe some day still !
My friend showed me this awesome dude, called Nomak, he makes really nice cool music and aaahh so niiiice, Listening to it atm~



I just had a little food break, went downstairs to make some omelet and eat it with bread and ketchup. As you may know, I'm not really the best cook. I srsly, suck so badly at cooking it's terrifying. Anyway, I decided to try to make it cause I was hungry. I has no recipe and no clue really how to do it. First try, .... uh. Yeah, was about to burn up the kitchen, hahaha. well not really but too hot oil.. not fun. Second try worked quite.. nicely. At least it was eatable so I settled with that. I'm quite happy that Vallu knows how to cook... geh.
I'll be back of to work now then.. ~
- Niko

1 comment:

  1. Uguuu hjawsddbghjbc hon blir så prettyyy, y u so awesome at drawing? <3 ;;u;;

    ReplyDelete