August 16, 2011

MACHAAA

Okay, yay it's been a while again. School has started. WOOoooo.
It's scary :'c Our first day was yesterday, but I'd maybe say that the second day was almost worse cause I has been preparing the first day for WEEKS, but the second day just came suddenly. So will the third one too. But I suppose stuff will get somewhat easier .. soon? But yeah, once stuff starts to fall into place I think it'll be just fine.. I even spoke to someone during the first day! 
Somehow you have that feeling that you want to get to know everyone in your class but I'm just too.. .. socially dead to do that. Yet. But the people on my class all seem to be very kind and things~ Our class is so exotic with a person from UK and a person from Hesa and one from some other finnish place somewhere.. ? I don't remember the name of the place but yeah.


My contest isn't going too good. i'd need to advertise it more somewhere just dunno how or where... Hmmm.
And yay me and Vallu are going to Tracon which is.. next month 3rd and 4th... ? In Tampere that is. And I think I'm going to Helsinki the week after that? So much going on!


Uh hmm, I don't know.. what else to say.. Too lazy to add any pics at all. My mic stopped working, btw. Not that anyone cares but.. yyyeeaaah.
Okay I'll go do something creative.


- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment