August 2, 2011

HHhhrrhh, nothing new really, just feel like updating~
came home today, and I just finished cleaning my room. Now I wanna do something else than just chill, I wanna be creative! And oh, I wanna drink coffee~ Tastes like shit, but we don't really have anything else.. must. go. buy. daim. coffee..... Oh well.
Had a very nice time at Valters~ We didn't do much, like always, but hun made me all kinds of yummy food~
It's really odd to wear a belt if you don't usually wear one.. Like oh my god, magically, your pants stay up. ö__ö I am impressed. And it's not even really that uncomfy! Tho I only have one belt, and it's not very fitting with my pants, but it's still kinda cute..~

I'm saving money for something, but I have no idea for what! New phone? A PS3? CD's? Something else? Help me out! I haven't got much so far but I've just been saving in like this small.. dolphin.. thing idk Haha. Putting all my 5cents and 10cents, maybe some 20cents there :') Tho if I decide what I'm saving for it wont take long~ Wonder how much money I got all in all atm.. can't be much.

Oh well, I'm gonna go make coffee now, find someone to converse with and decide on doing something.. My dog would need out, maybe. :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment