February 1, 2012

Annoying.

Gh. I feel so annoyed. and I want to be sick tomorrow. I don't want to need to go to school. I have such school.. whatever it's called, atm. Like. I atm never feel like going to school, not even when I've had enough sleep.
I have a bit of a fever today, and I hope it'll keep til tomorrow, ahhahaha. I love fever. Oh all the things I could do at home. I love home. I love not needing to do anything.

Uh oh. Today in school we had a veery creative day, we watched MLP, Powerpuff Girls and Tokyo Mew Mew! Tho we did do some drawing and paining ... NOT KIDDING. Ahaha, no but it was a very lazy day.

And I was supposed to clean my room today, but I didn't. I'm tired. And I made really disgusting Onigiris. never again. 

Uh oh. I don't really have anything proper to say cause I'm tired and I just want to... ijfslkndkfnbjkbdlkNAJK, for a while. PLEASE. AGH.




OHOH btw, Minty's having this cool GIVEAWAY and you guys should totally check it out! She's giving away LOADS of nail stuff, some jewelry, fake eyelashes .. etc. there's a whole bunch'a different things so, I think you should just take a look yourself, and maybe even join the giveaway! Who knows!
I also have a link in the sidebar if you want to check it out later and don't wanna have to scroll down to this post.. :''3



YUP.
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment