January 30, 2012

FRYFRYFRY YOUR BOAT

A few things you might want to take time to think about before taking a single step into Finland;

If you have plans on moving to Finland, STOP. That'll be the stupidest choice that you'll ever make in your whole entire life. Unless you fucking love COLD WINTERS and snow. And if you have plans on comic here for vacation, PLEASE. Wait til summer.
You see, we have lovely COLD LONG DARK WINTERS around here with LOADS OF SNOW. It's so cold, you'll most definitely freeze your toes and fingers off, you might even freeze your legs, butt, arms and face off, and in some extreme cases, you'll die. Also, breathing during winter is impossible. The winter landscape might seem pretty and harmless with it's oh so white and sparkly cold snow and it's pretty just-a-few-hours-visible sun (which is also cold), but I'll tell you, if you try to breathe with your nose, it will hurt shit loads and it will probably die and fall off. And if you try breathing with your mouth, your throat will commit suicide, your tootsies (aka teeth)  will  start hurting cause they're freezing, and you'll probably die.

So don't come to Finland during winter. It's trolling you. (lol no I'm not serious. But it's cold, not kidding.)


FOOOK YIA, got mai PS3 money back. Uh yeah, it's been shit loads of shit going on with the ps3 seller.. I never received my PS3, and it took quite long before I got my money back, but I got it in the end, and I'm happy. We're gonna go buy a completely new ps3 from a store.. sometime.. when I got the money... *sobpoorbastardsob* Ahaha but yeah.

Uhh, I'm working on this new vid for my youtube account, but it's being quite a bitch since I don't dare download any video editing program, and the only "good one" I found was movie maker, who decides to cut up my 4½h material into small 5sec-1min clips, so.. uh. I have to put all those smaaall pieces together, then speed them up one by one cause movie maker can't mark them all and add speed up to them so, whoop. It's a whole lot of work in this shiet.
I suppose I'll try to get the Vegas trail and see if I can make shit happen with it... prolly not ahaha. fml.

Oh, I planned to maybe livestream later on today when I'm working on the new layout for da blogguu, will prolly put a link at my deviantart and yeah, you can go check it out if you like to. Usually there's not many around, I remember Tydii used to be there and such, but we'll see. :') I just thought I might as well do that instead, since recording my screen isn't anything my comp really likes + I hate video editing. So fuck yeah for live shit.

Uh oh, I should probably go now! Got my singing lessons, but keep and eye on my dev account so that you can all stalk me trying to make art.. :'''''''D

k, bye.
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment