February 20, 2012

shoop da woop

Hng. I haven't been writing for a while since I found my diary, and decided to finally fucking fill it up so that I can start using my new one, woop. But it's still not filled so uh. yeah.

Having a bad time again, annoying. I feel like shit and shit's shit and I'm tired. I just want to be okay. Hukejfsl
Living is such a pain, most of the time.

Waking up in the morning, trying to get done for school in time, but still end up coming late, never do shit you'd need to do and then hate yourself for being so stupid. Can I please just be alone for sometime..

aaaahhh hell. I wish I could listen to music as loud as I please to .. listen the pain away without killing my ears. fml

Picture post from the past few weeks..



Yay, got the lens cap for my moms old camera~ Thanks Johsu~


Unboxing my PS3


More unboxing, and a pic of the PS3 and Skyrim that I also recently bought.


Unhealthy shiet, u don't even wanna.


A charcoal pic I made in school last week. It's kinda big aandd. uh. yeh. It's a Tiger, not a bear. sob.
I dunno what more o write, just felt like I need to get shit posted or I'll get even angstier about that.. Now I'll continue doing something. I really want to eat again. sobsob.


- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment