March 3, 2012

ventilate-

Uh. I don't understand people. I don't get how they can be so.. open. on the internet.
I MEAN. For me, it's a fucking impossibility, and it kinda feels like I might've misunderstood the internet since uh, it's supposed to be a place where shy people can go say shit to people cause it's the internet and the real world BUT IT'S NOT. I mean.

Even if it IS the internet, the people in front of that screen of theirs ARE STILL PEOPLE and thus, I think the situation is kind of the same as real life, or? I mean, they're still them.. they still probably react and and uh. Think as they would irl. I mean. I mean. They don't .. UH.
People are just so cool. ;_; I cannot. and I just can't understand how these "I'm so shy uguu" 12 year ols DARE GO TALK to people like Tydii or Dethra or or.. JEN oror.. someone cool, and still be cool about it and HOW THE HELL they dare post in a FORUM filled with these amazing animal artist and and and I DON'T SEE IT. Still they're like uhuh I don't dare say hi to you and I'm not currently bashing anyone tho it undoubtedly kinda sounds so BUT YOU ARE GETTING ME WRONG. I just feel.. anxious. Scared. Frustrated. retarded. ö___ö HERP.
Unhh. I joined a forum called Tassutopia, and another one called Ketunleipä recently and PPPPFF- I can't. I have made ONE post in each one of them and I have been shitting my pants sujknfk I can't. I- I often find shit I'd like to post an reply to but I CAN'T my whole body trembles in shame, BEFORE I'VE EVEN SAID ANYTHING. Iiiiiii- I can just imagine how.. uh. .. they'd hate me. How they'd think I'm odd cause I'm.. me. I'm not completely Finnish. I'm not Swedish either. I'm not cool. I'm not mature for my age. HERPHERP I'm just no one, just some one and they'd hate me. They'd hate me and eat me and have me for brunch. I'm so afraid of them ;__;
aaarr. Calm down.
Uhoh. I feel kinda lonely. Like. I feel I have no one really to talk too. I admit it. I feel aaaa. No one ever says shit to me. I feel horrible. I suhjkfs 

And I feel like the worst friend ever ever and ever. lived. ever. Don't care about my English atm, I'm not even trying since I'm emotional. ahaha. sob.
yeh but yeh, I feel like I'm the worst friend ever since it feels like I fucking abandon everyoneee. Like. I just leave all my friends to rot. Tho I. I- I kinda feel like they don't even care so uh oh. FRIENDS, fucking tell me when you care cause I dunno when you do uhuhuhuh I don't know what it's supposed to be like when a friend cares aaaa ;_; I- II.. HHng. I dunno even who i can count as a friend anymore. I.. can't AAAAAAAAAAgfhjakljö pl. I need someone on the interwebs to talk to since I don't like talking irl and and Vallu doesn't like to talk on msn since it's kinda dead and I mean I talk about those most deep shit with her and stuff irl but I want to have someone on the interwebs to just uhoh. I dunno. Chat with. Think with. Gahh.
VALLU I LABU YOU we btw had our first year anniversary monday this week so yay for us, I love you hun<3
Uuuuh. yeah.
I hate how discriminating shiet's on Fiesta. Uh. I mean. If you play as anything else than a cleric, people will peolly just hate you and want you dead. If you play like a cleric, people just want to be with you cause you're a cleric, cause you can heal and shti AND I FEEL, that's kinda unfair. being treated like shit just cause you don't have the ability to restorate. Not fair people. :'B I get so sad when I play as and archer and jkbs,dalk people never want me in their parties. I DON'T SUCK just ebcause I'm and archer ;__; ARCHER'S ARE COOL shaadaap. I mean, why would they create a character if they'd be completely worthless. Shut it, I'm good in my own way. You just don't realize.

Done ranting.
- Niko

5 comments:

  1. I care O^O I suppose I just suck at showing it tho ;__;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AAA iiiihh I was so thinking of you when writing this uhuhu sorry shit's not amazing when being friends with me but aaaa thank you this actually means a lot ;____; *forever crying* AND UH. we can't do da panty & stocking cosplay, I just can't, my body is to uncomfy and anxious ;__;

      Delete
    2. I kinda got that feeling, so I felt I had to reply ;u; Bro. bro, seriously, no you're a good friend! A very good friend! I'm the one not being good at being.. friend-y ;;__;; And that is totally ok, if you don't want to we don't have to, I understand you :3

      Delete
    3. AAA shadap, let's just both be bad friends and stop this nonsense! XD; öwö
      Okay, thank you ;___; I has to make shit work with my body.. then we can do it.. B'V

      Delete
  2. Hahaha yeah sounds like a plan xD >u<
    Yup, we'll just wait and see ^u^

    ReplyDelete