March 16, 2012

BALLS.MSWMM

Urk. FFF. Fuckyeah For Fridays. 
No srsly tho, I'm so happy this week is over since oh my God it's been horrible. I suppose I told you earlier bout the animation project thingy. Well, I was still working on putting shit together this morning and aaaagh my eyes are currently hurting and I don't ever wanna animate sobsob. Nah, but yeah. I kept working thinking I could do it til' tomorrow evening. I kept thinking I CAN'T FAIL THIS SHIT and guess if I did?
Frankly, yes, I did. Luckily tho, we don't have that ... whatever exhibition yet, so it didnät have to be 100% complete yet, but I'm still sad and feel like I have failed everything in life. Thus I shall just sleep (and probably eat............ ;_;) my sadness away this weekend, woop.

And I finally have time to write in my blog, fuck yeah. I have seriously been so fucking busy aaarrh. 
Oh well. uh. I don't think this update will really be that proper but some pics and shiet.¨ 





Okay ahaha. The two first pics are fo how fucking comfortably I work on my computer when I have other work taped down to the table goddamit. My tabel is so small I can impossibly compute and paint at the same time :'B

And the second one is the dragon I'm currently working on, oh my god I want to have the time to continue painting it since I want to finish it sooo badly. Too bad I can't bring it to Vallu's since.. it's taped to the table and yeh. But hopefully on monday.. I can spend all day chilling since I won't have singing lessons then and yaay.

Uh what else.. I don't think anything else has really been going on uhoh. My hair feels like tentacles.. I need to brush it.
Okay well I'll continue listening to Oren Lavie and get done for school and you guys, have a great weekend!

- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment