April 2, 2011

dreams.

Olé olé!~
Woah, it's been a while again! Like.. a month and a half? Whoops, sorry!
But hey, don't blame me, blame Valter. He's been stealing all my free time lately (not that I mind...) so yup, not my fault :') 
So, during the time I haven't been writing anything, I've had a wonderful trip to Gran Canaria with my mom! Too bad I don't have any pics from the trip on my computer and I'm too lazy to go get the camera, but yeah. It was a very sunny and hot vacation, loved it! Tho I did burn my back a bit and there were these very creepy men everywhere flirting with me... Anyway.

Oh yes, and like a week ago, me and Valter had our 1 month anniversary, I  you hun~

Moving on to something I always seem to write about; loving yourself and blah blah stuff like that. But that's cause I think of it so much, cause I don't have a life and cause people don't love themselves enough these days. Just saying.
It's lame how I always angst over nothing, how I angst over my body, when I have nothing to angst about. I angst about it, cause my friends have told me "You have fat legs", "You have horrible eyebrows", "You've gotten a bit fatter, haven't you?", "Your hair is horrible" etc. Seriously, why should I even care, if I think I look okay? There's absolutely nothing wrong with me. No, I'm not saying I'm perfect, I'm just saying there's nothing wrong with me, you get what I'm saying? ... That sounds really egoistic doesn't it?
Well you see, I'm not perfect, but there's nothing wrong with me. I'm beautiful the way I am cause I'm me. Everyones beautiful in their own way, actually it's a bit wrong to say that "no one is perfect", cause I think.. everyone's perfect in their own way, right? 
Uh, my mind's a bit messed, I'm hella tired but anyway. I mean, I have a lot of thought around this, for example that people wouldn't listen to me when I tell them they're beautiful and that they should love themselves cause I have such a nice body or something, but I do kinda get that they have such a hard time accepting themselves, considering that I have a hard time doing that and I absolutely CAN NOT imagine accepting myself if I'd look like most people (this sounds very rude, doesn't it.. ? well I didn't mean it that way x__x'). 
... Sorry this blog entry just got all messed up and stuff haha. Why don't I ever have anything interesting to write about!? I should write down thoughts...

Oh I could mention, I have this .. leftie hand project going on, I'll try to learn to write and draw with my left hand! .. Which makes me think of broken dreams and how stupid it's to be affected by other peoples opinions.
You know what guys, besides loving yourself you should also stick to your dreams. No matter if people just fucking laugh at you and tell you it's IMPOSSIBLE and shit like that, cause we all know it's not impossible. Everything is possible and you should keep believing in yourself. I mean, if no one else is there to support your  dreams, I will be there to support them. Holding on to your dreams is important, cause dreams usually are stuff you really want to do, so yeah. You shouldn't let go of them no matter what.
And oh, you should also dream of the ... impossible. I mean, seriously impossible. Like flying on a cow or shit like that, I don't know, but don't make them dreams that needs to come true, keep them as dreams that you just dream for the joy of dreaming, ya know. uh anyway.

Jealousy is a stupid feeling, I am gonna get rid off it.
- Niko

2 comments:

  1. dude wat. Millaset frendit jaksaa välittää sun jaloista (joista mä itseasiassa oon ihan helvetin kateellinen XD), hiuksista ja jumalauta KULMAKARVOISTA! Vittu seriously. Älä kulta välitä niistä :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sellaset ihanat parhaat ja lähimmät kaverukset. :'D En välitäkkää, tai. Yritän olla välittämättä!

    ReplyDelete