April 6, 2011

I herd you liek...

KIDMUDS.
Yeah, I'm gonna write a blog entry completely randomly, not planned at all and I have no idea what I'm gonna talk about, cause nothing new has really happened. Nothing new really ever happens, but hey whatever.
Gah, 8 weeks to go and school will be over, done. Done with my 9 years in basic school. Kinda sad but still exciting and all I mean. I have very fused feelings about this. Cause it means I'll start in a new school, new kids, new teachers, new class, new everything. Kinda scares me but yeah, I kinda also look forward to it (ofc).
But during these 8 weeks we still have lots to do in school! Seriously lots, I wont type anything down here cause I don't want to think about ALL the stuff I'd need to do, my head would explode and I'd get a panic... thingy, I'd get extremely stressed, probably start to cry, so yeah. Ill try to keep my calm and take one thing at a time, not thing about them all too much~
One of these things is a physics test, we'll have it tomorrow and I feel like I know most of the stuff which probably equals in me not actually knowing anything cause.. Usually when you feel like you don't know anything you know the most stuff so yeah.. But I'll spend rest of the evening studying and trying to learn everything I still don't know~ Wish me luck~
Hmm, what else.. There was something I was gonna write but I can't remember... Anyway, so this was just a... quick updatish thing? I just felt like writing, sowwy... <__<
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment