April 17, 2011

IT'S.. It was FRIDAY FRIDAY!

Hahaa okay so I finally had a life for like one day! Wohoo, yay for me. So I wanted to make a blog post about it, with pictures and all, pretty like that. But guess what? I didn't have my cam with me... GGRRH. anyway, so I drew like 2 pictures on paint, hope you like them!


Kai, Valter & Me

So it was markkinat in Jeppis and I went there with my dear friend Kai and my lovely sweetheart Valter~ Tho the markkinat weren't really our reason to go there, but hey whatever. 
So first me and Valter headed off to the flea market, I was on a hunt for red shoes to my Lambdadelta cosplay, but unfortunately I didn't fund a shit, but on the other hand Valter found a cd and some candy, day saved! During the time we were walking around on the flea market Kai went to a store where they sell instruments, music, games etc and bought some plektrums, he's just started playing guitar, good luck to him!
Uh, we met up somewhere and headed to town. As expected there was a lot of people there cause of the markkinat and all, and I had one of those days when I almost started panicking cause of the folk masses but hmm. We bought food and left to some more quiet place to eat. Kebabaaaa~


Korvgörans kebab with french fries and sallad, yum.

Then we... .. I dunno, we just kinda walked around in stores and stuff, later on we went to a café where we met a lot of people Valter happened to know but in the end they all left.. and so did we! 
It was strating to get cold and the stores were closing and we didn't really have anywhere to go so Valter phones one of his friends asking if we could come over and she said sure, but before going there we actually met Anni, Johanna and Janica! Yeah, fun times, fun times.. :''D
Okay well, we headed off to Alex and Ulrik (yes it's two girls, shush) (and no they don't live together) and there we just chilled, watched tv and listened to music. And I fell asleep. On Valter. Hurrr~♥ There's nothing more lovely than that... ~
Then around 00:25 we left to catch our bus which would arrive at 00:55. Kai and me got on the buss and left Jeppis to hit Kaapeli town, end of story.


Anyway, it was great fun, mostly when I'm out in town nothing ever happens and it's dead boring, but this time it was actually quite nice (and the cherry on top of the cake was ofc sleeping on Valter, hurrrdurrrhurrr.. ♥) so yeah, hope there'll be many fridays (or just anydays) of the same kind in the future~ or even better ones, ooh.


I'm off to bed now, chooh.
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment