July 3, 2011

MEGUSTA

Helloouu, wonder how long it's been since last time??
Not even gonna check.
I have pretty much.. not much to update about. uh.
Was just thinking of posting some pics from the last few days and explain some shit or something??
Hmm, okay, so you probably don't know that I am making this cosplay for my friends, or wait, I might've told you... actually i think I did, anyway so yeah, I have gotten pretty much all the fabrics too it aaannndddd.. would just need to start making it, but I need to make that kigu first and uufseujdak stupid, cause, I had cut something wrong on the kigu so now I have to redo and it's stupid. but only one part so that's.. cool. and cut the tail.. and ears. uuh anyway.


Kai doing his Malik.. thing. XDD


hhhmmmm so yesterday, I woke up, fixed my sisters internet, went down to sew the kigu, got frustrated and so I took my dog with me and went on a walk. Which ended in her swimming and.. rolling around in the grass? Actually in the end I was also quite soaked.





Then later on in the evening, I grabbed my awesome very shitty fishing stuff and left for Jeppis, went fishing with vallu annnnnnd we got one fish. those bitches. then it got cold so we went back and did nothing much. Nope. Nothing. Much. ... :') okay no but srsly


And today, i'm still here. At Vallus place that is. We went shopping and I got myself a pair of glasses, they're ridiculously cute ♥ Also I bought knee socks, cause.. I'm cool like that.




Besides that we didn't do much, until like.. recently, when we decided to head for town to maybe it and just chill, and so we did. We camwhored like pretty bitches are supposed to and then we went to eat very healthy food. Kebaba. Again. second time I mention eating kebabaaaah with Valter in my blog, interesting.
us, being whorey.

Then, we bought something to drink and sat down on the sidewalk, and as odd as it sounds, people were STARING at us!? wtf, isn't it normal to sit on the sidewalk?? I think it is :''c
POWDERED LIPS OF DEATH. Yeah. HPFD quote. I know.

It was a bit.. windy.

And now I'm here, aaaannnd gonna be another night prolly cause we'll go get hot hihoihihihikwfhj in the sauna okay NO i'm not drunk nor am I high i'm just........ me. atm. yeah. idk. Yeah. Nothing.. more. I guess?


I'm too awesome for my camera to capture my awesomeness.
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment