July 31, 2011

such a normal blogpost

Helluu, new update! 
Oh my, yesterday I was on my balcony like in the sunset, with my blanket and shit, watching a movie, it was pure lovely ♥ Also felt like shit yetserday cause.. I haden't eaten about any real food, just like shitty not real food so I was feeling all sick and stuff, but I was okay before I went to bed~
Oh yeah, yesterday, I was in Kokkola, we went on a search for a tv for me, but ended up buying one we had been looking at in Jeppis, I just love it ♥
Just got it rigged up on it's place, tho I have no channels yet cause of my lazy brother, but he promised to work on it on tuesday, better do! But, I can watch movies from my computer, so that's just awesome~


What else what else..
I don't think there's much else going on. Valter got home today, I might go there tonight, probably will hmm aanndd yeah idk. Nothing much. Would like to get on a diet again. And I so want to start doing stuff, SUMMER IS SOON OVER! Gosh I'm scared of strating in a new school. Buhuhuh.
And Kai, we need to team up and draw sometime soon! ;w;
Okay peace out homebro's~ I'll.. go pack or something :'DD
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment