September 1, 2011

Super faaast update!

HELLO U GAIS!
I know I know, bad bad me, Haven't been writing for forever ;__; *such a bad promise keeper*
BUT HEY it's been lots going on! Like I last mentioned, school started and and it's lots of fun, I've made some friends and guess who's proud. Um um we started our second class(?????? kurssi :'O) which is photography, been fun so far too, the teachers real chill and all! And during the 2 first weeks we had a färglära class (färglära = .. leanring bout colors an shit? XD) and and, we had to make a painting of ourselves and all and uh, I finished it yesterday. It turned out okay, tho I look like I have a sun burn round my mouth.. I HATE SKIN COLORS ;_; I'll post a pic of it maybe later today if I'm not too busy! I have work to do! :')
Cambridge Ohjelma asked me to do some photographing for them, so that's what I'm working with + IT'S TRACON THIS WEEKEND! Wooh! Going with Vallu!
I can by the way mention we had out ½ year anniversary last Saturday... ♥


OKAY well I'll see if I can amke a pic update or something later today, I really ahve to go get dressed nao!
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment