January 26, 2012

BANANA YOGHURT

I was gonna update yesterday but then I just.. didn't ahahahahaha. Fuck yoouuu!
Naa, I just did so much other shit yesterday. I went to school, I painted, I drove a car, I went to the sauna.. you know, stuff. But yeah, updating now, fook yia.

Today I didn't really know what to wear, I knew I wanted to wear my pink pants cause I felt ridiculous, and I felt like I wanted to dress however I wanted, which usually end up with all my clothes lying around the floor, me crying cause I feel uncomfy and ugly in everything and then I just put on something really lame. BUT, not today! Today I actually managed to make an outfit I thought looked 50% ridiculous and 50% cute, just what I wanted! ... Now my cat's staring at my computer screen.. stalker.
Anyway! I also took a veeeery pretty pic and edited it with my phone, wootwoot. So yeah, sorry for the quality and shit... 



I have finally started working on that art trade I should have started working on long ago, lazy me. I just felt so guilty I had to start doing something. And so far it looks.. good. I feel like I've lately actually learned stuff while drawing, since I have used reference pictures (which I normally never used to do!) and actually paid more attention to things such as anatomy (tho I'm sure it's still up the ass, muehehe. I'm planning on buying an anatomy book since I don't own one and I think every artist should have a good anatomy book!) and other small things that I'd normally just.. do in whatever way I felt like doing them. For example; there's these stairs in the picture I'm currently working on, and I have never really drawn stairs before, so I studied the shape of the stairs (they turn a bit) from different angles, so I could somehow figure out what they'd look like when drawn the way I wanted them to be. I also searched the internet for inspiration when I did the stair rail, which I though was very wise of me. So yeah, stuff like that! And I'm just very proud of myself since I feel like I've finally starting to make some progress :'3

Umm.. Yeah, I drove a car yesterday, since I'll turn 18 next year, and start training for my drivers license at the end of this year, my dad and I though we might as well just slowly get me used to the car and what it's like before starting to train for the actual license, since I think I'll have a whole lot other things to think of while driving than just the breaks and shit, so yeah. We drove on this yard, no roads involved, and.. yeah. It was much easier than I had imagined, even if I just drove in the first .. gear? (vaihde) It wasn't really any different from driving a moped so I think I might have easier with the driving since I know how to drive moped, which is great~

I feel like I always just write these lame ass text but ahaha, I think a lot of stuff, but never when writing in my blog so I never really.. capture the thought lol. Anyway, I'll leave you for now.

- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment