January 9, 2012

I love dreamin' dreamin', happy.

I don't feel like listening to capsule at all atm, but I still am since I can't really find anything else to listen too. And I'm hoping it'd cheer me up. These mood pills aren't really that nice to eat. And I'm tired.
Today was the first day of school this year, ahaha. Yeah it was okay, we started on some graphic design thing, so we use computers all day and shit, and .. yeah. I don't really like Adobe Illustrator so far, ahaha, but maybe we'll become friends.. At least I'm allowed to bring my tablet and such, so that's good.
I spent my weekend in jeppis with Vallu, we went shopping. Just bought some bras and shit, so nothing special. I started a new painting there too, didn't finish it tho, but I hope I'll still finish it some day, or then I'll just have to scan the part that is already done and just crop it.. ahaha. Lame.
Also working on a pic on my comp, actually a new layout for my blog, and I'm also trying to record it, so that I can make a new youtube vid, so.. we'll see how that goes. I have succeeded once, but man, it was hard. I always have shit loads of trouble when trying to record my screen. Bleh.




Oh, today I got the calendar I ordered from Alexander Jansson, a swedish artist. Go check him out on deviantart, he has quite some nice works, so yeah. It's really pretty and I'm really happy with it, since my last calendar, for some odd reason, ended when the year changed.. !? ahaha naah, but yup. Didn't seem like Sangatsu Manga was making one for 2012 so I decided OKAY. I'll get some other one then. Cause I really need to have one so that I can write all my bullshit there, m'kay.


I suppose I'll leave you for now, try to get something done and.. uh. I don't know ahah. I feel like sewing and I'd really like to kinda go to Frostbite but I have already decided not to. But I still can't get the ticket sold.. buhuh. oh well.

- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment