January 6, 2012

SHORT SHORTS

Oh yeah. I never mentioned in my last post that it was my 100th blog post, and that I was really anxious about what I should write, but it turned out much better than expected, and it wasn't even planned. TAKE THAT!
Today, I haven't been out once. I've been eating. Damn hormones. I think I'm just thinking too much about it so I eat. Which isn't good. MUST. STOP. EATING.
Also, I want to loose wright. HNNGG. 55kg. MUST. BECOME. also I want a wig. MUST. HAVE.

oh well. Today I transformed an ugly pair of pants.. Okay well it feels very mean to call them ugly since I got them from Vallu, but.. Not very my style. I felt like an ugly Gamzee in them, and I tried making them tighter but they were just so short, it didn't work really. SO. I decided to turn them into super hot amazing shorts. WHOOP. And they became coolioo. My mom even liked them! So yeah. I don't have a pic of what they looked like before but I fished up an image of a pair that kinda looks like they did..
TADAAHH

fucking gorgeous, ey.
So I cut em of and turned them into shorts, quite simply.




Yup yup. I'd still like to add something to them, and since I got a few extra zippers from the pants, I suppose I could use them to decorate the shorts with.. I'll have to see. They're good for now.


Uh, I hadn't planned on writing anything else really so.. I'll leave it at this, I suppose.. ?

- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment