December 15, 2011

Dino's and rhino's

Ahaha, forgive me and my last post. Sometimes, I just have to.
Today I feel like doing something, but I don't really know what, probably could wrap some shit up :'B It's soon x-mas u know so yeah. ABD I FEEL LIKE DRAWING oh my goooodd I so want to draw someshit, but I'm out of inspiration gahahaha.
Yesterday I went to Jeppis with my family, it was really nice, and I bought some stuff, some x-mas presents and a dvd for me, Princess Mononoke to be more precise :') Uuh. I didn't really get anything else. Some dried fruit things that weren't delish at all :'v

Oh golly all the people I should still buy presents for.. Mom&Dad, Maria, Kai, Jutta... Ghh. I'd need to go to jeppis but at the same time, I'd need to finish that painting I'm working on in school and man it's just a few days left to x-mas, fuck :'c OH WELL.
I might as well post a pic of that painting of mine. And oh, I also got pics of the grafiikka things we made in schools during the last few weeks~






 Everything is frigging gorgeous, I know. And the painting pic is reaaaaal high quality phonecam pic, NOT. Uguu okay now I'll leave u gais, get a life and make shit happen YO
- Niko

2 comments: