December 4, 2011

Long weekend

Hhnnngg, feeling a bit hungry, nomnom. I can has bread.
Man, I miss my parents so much, luckily they're coming home in like.. 3 days öwö öwö öwö. ouch now my ear started hurting again, just a sec, gonna chop some leek.
wwiiee now i'm half deaf again. Okay uh so yeah, my ears are hurting cause they.. are. And Vallu read it helps to put leek in them so.. I did.
OH MY GOD I HAVEN'T OPENED MY CHOCO CALENDER YET aaaaahgghh I'll do it tomorrow..
I don't have school tomorrow btw :')))) And neither on tuesday, Finlands Independence Day. Whooh! Too bad I still have to get up early tomorrow, cause my sis has school and I have to wake her up.. Oh well, I can go back to sleep after that.
Ough, now my belly's in pain too...
Uuuh. I have really nothing to say. I haven't been up to anything special really, today I've been out with the dog, I've made chicken and noodles and after that I went to the store and bought stuff like cat food. Then I posted a new thread on a forum about me selling my Weed and ToHeart2 cosplays so.. hope someone's interested. I have no idea what prices I should have, cause I mean, the Weed costume is self mad,e but quite shitty but still, and I remember the fabrics being ridiculously expensive. then we have the seifuku, which i bought from Ippai, but they don't seem to have it anymore, so I can't check the price. But probably more than 20e................. I have no fucking idea.

TOMORROW THE PS3 MIGHT BE  MINE. MUAHAHAHAHA. Yeah. Bitches.
Oh and did I tell you I have found a beautiful phone I want? hhrrr
Oh yeah bby.
Uuuh. I have nothing else really to saayy. I'm just gonna post a cute pic of me and I'm gone.
NIGHT
- Niko


No comments:

Post a Comment