December 8, 2011

ragequitangstdesunyawtf

aaaa wtf just a sec ago I was real happy with this shit, now I hate it wtfff
I can't.
My brains hurting, and I'd need to cry, but for some reason I'm stopping myself, i don't even know why I wan't to cry but us,jfdILgs
I'm so sick of just being able to draw whatever i'm able to draw; bad anatomy shit humans, dogish things and that's it. AND APPARENTLY EVERYTHING I DRAW IS MANGA. Or well it's either that I actually draw manga all the time THO I TRY AT TIMES NOT TO like srsly I do try! but still people are like ooh manga desu desu and I'm like NO I SRSLY TRIED or then people just have classed me as a person who can't draw anything but manga, so everything I draw is manga. Even shitty flowers would be manga, manga manga manga
why the fuck does manga exiiisstt aawwbwrhjn I hate this shit :'c why the fuck do I exist!?
AAaas sop tired of everything, why the fuck am I even writing thiss aaaa pouring shit out for people to read, this must be the greatest idea fucking ever.
I'm gonna stop now.
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment