December 28, 2011

Normal.

Hi uh.
I thought I could do a more normal blog entry uh. feels like I've just been throwing out shit here lately so uh yeah. pics and shit, woopie.

Yea, it was christmas a few days ago, it was .. nice. I suppose. I got a lot of nice presents so yeah. I got my new phone, I got new socks, a pair of gloves, candy, more candy, leg warmers, mugs.. platethings, uuh.. I can't remember really but yeah. it was good, how bout you?



Every year, I think we all have a present crisis ahaha. So did I at least. But I solved it, awesome as I am, so yeah. The envelope above is a present I made (made two of them, different birds tho. Titityytitityy.) annd I thought the idea was fun so.. uh. yeah. CREATIVENESS. alll the way.

HERE is the finished painting I've been working on in school, I'm quite happy with it except for some parts but w/e, not gonna work on it any more. Olkoot.

It's three different pieces I've put together, Nightmare by Henry Fuseli, Lady with an Ermine by Leonardo da Vinci and a self portrait by Junji Ito.

For today, I decided to clean my desk wall, since it's filled with shit from 1588 or something haha. well not really, but shitloads of old stuff I'd rather not have there anymore. Might as well change the whole thing as the year will soon change and I'll have to get a new calendar.. HNNGG.

So, here I've started. The first pic is how it looked like normally, and the last ofc when it's all down.

The picture on the left was actually a cosplay I had thought of making as my first cosplay. I chose it sometime soon after starting to get interested in cosplaying and cons. I never made it tho...

The one on the right was made during the summer in 2009, it has been a motivating (?) pic for me every time I've felt like I can't draw and I will quit doing so or whatever shit about me and my drawing stuff, it has always helped me to.. take a step back and actually think. It has motivated and kept me going, even if it's just the simplest pic with the lamest text ("Art is my life.. My everything♥") it has somehow been very important to me. Too bad it ain't working this time..




I have so many of these con bracelet things that I have no idea what to do with really. I don't want to throw them away so uh. I just decided to save them in some envelope. I also have ticket to Frostbite, but I don't know how I feel about going there. Ughhh.

And so the finished wall is quite.. empty. For now. I put up my calendar, the pica pic and the art motivationg thing, cause it would've looked too empty otherwise. I also have a pic of me and Vallu down in the corner~

Hmm, yeah. that's about what I've been up too today. i would've actually wanted to do a whole lot more, and well, I still have time but... I don't know, I've just been feeling very down about everything lately. I can't really draw cause I feel so disgusting when I do. Even if I'd really want to I can't. I just can't stand the fact of.. everything. Also the fact that it feels like I've finished 3 pictures during this year makes me feel kinda shit. I should produce more art, I just never.. get anything done. OTL

aagh omagaad I'm soon 17.. ffuuck.

Okay, I'll leave you gais nao, try to get something done.. sobbu.
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment