December 30, 2011

Life Goals and Dovelies

I want to start having my hair differently than I always usually have it; a high ponytail. fucking boring.
also I want to do something about it, srsly. Or get a nice wig and make it fucking miracles. I'm so tired of how I am and look and everything.
Also, get a bit slimmer legs and start wearing shit I'd actually wanna wear, be pretty, wear make up too.
DUDE I'M SOON 17 and I still look like I'd be 12, in the middle of a friggin identity crisis. Except for the very super bad emo/scene dressing part, it's a bit better than that but you see what I'm saying. I wanna look pretty and I wanna socialize, party on nice beaches with nice finnish friends in the middle of a summer night. Have amazingly pretty high heels. Get photos taken of me where I look so pretty, people want to look like me, m'kay. Life goals, shit bro.
Frankie's cool, you know. The Skins person. She's pretty, and has an interesting style. Mini too, I mean yeah, opposites all the way but still, I like both their styles. I'd really also, not want to only have one style, but to dress whatever way I ever want to. That's why wigs would be so cool you know, different wigs for different looks, i'd be fucking amazing. And oh my god, please buy me shoes. I caaaan't. I friggin like (feels like I really can't use love and no don't take any offense, you have done nothing wrong, I know you're reading this, and thus I do not want to use the words love or heart when talking about shoes cause we have already discussed it and I don't want you to feel bothered or like You've done something wrong so NO you haven't, you're lovely and you shouldn't feel anything except happiness and thankfulness cause I did this cause I care, like shit loads, so shhh darling, see ya tomorrow~) shoes and I mean like fucking amazing high heels and like oh my god. I need to post a few pairs of shoes I want.

Pair I   Pair II  Pair III  Pair IV  Pair V  Pair VI  Pair VII
Pair VIII  Pair IX  Pair X  Pair XI  Pair XII  Pair XIII

ahahah I have no idea how the roman numeral system works, but I suppose I got it somehow right at least, or wha? So yeah, I'm quite shoe crazed, and that's just a tiny part of all the shoes I've been drooling after the past few months, NOM.

OMAGAAD I just noticed this dovely pair of shoes I've been checking out on Boozt.com IS ON SALE AA MOMMYY BUY MEEE
DOVELY
Anyone wanna buy me.. ? Late christmas present.. ? No.. ? WELL damn.

Uh ah. I actually finished a piece of art today. Want me to scan it? do you? do you? Ofc you want me to scan it. I'll put it on dev so you'll just gonna have to drag your ass there, give me some more hits on the way, and check it out. :')) totally legit.

Pura-Mummo on deviantART

Uh oh. Now I need to go. Like. I really have to go. And I'd need some manga. Damn I wish I'd get that ps3 right now so I wouldn't have to think about money all the time.. HNG.

- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment