July 10, 2011

Just like everyone else

.. For two days now I've been telling myself that I WILL update the blog. But I haven't, surprise surprise.. 
Anyway, i have actually been doing something, thus no blog update. Let's start of with Thursday.
On Thursday I went to Jeppis with Anni, we went to watch the newest Transformers movie, which was surprisingly good! I recommend you go watch it~
As we wandered around waiting for the movie to start we met Tekla, Amanda and Teezo and Tekla joined me and Anni for some.. walking around in HH. Later we also spotter Vallu and Bender~ 


Bender & Vallu ~

Tekla & Anni ~

Oooh, we also met Ylva. Who thinks Cloverfield sucks. :'v


And then sometime around 2AM we got home and I was supposed to update my blog but I was so tired I pretty much went to sleep once I got home..


Okay, Friday. I wake up late to Vallu calling me and I just.. right from the start I felt like shit, I just felt like I had a whole lot of pressure put on me so I angsted, stayed in bed and watched Buffy until we ate and then I took a fast shower before driving to Jeppis (Again) with Anni. We gathered the whole group there to celebrate this little princess;


Johanna ♥

These people were also around to celebrate her~

It was a whole lot fun, somehow, by some weird coincidence *cough* we just HAPPENED to meet Bender and Vallu again, and uh hmm yeah. Around midnight Anni, Janica and Johanna went home, Tekla stayed for a bit longer but I just hanged with Valter and some people he knew, it was fun. Socializing, I mean.
I think it was around 2-3 AM we went back to Vallus place to.. eat and sleep. Cause I really felt like eating something, so we cooked chicken. In the middle of the night. 
Around 5 I think, we started watching a Monty Python movie but we didn't watch for long before I needed to go sleep. So we went.
Next morning, it was ofc raining, so we had to wait like all day before I could drive us home, gaaah. And then I was home like 2 second (I thought I'd have time to update my blog then but nooooo...) and Kai shows up. To plan the cosplay i'm making, buhuuhu. And he just practically lagged here all day. And idk, it was kinda a lame day. :''D


And today.. uh. Nothing much has been happening. Just ate, now Vallus doing his.. beauty thing and I'm updating my blog and after this I'll clean my room. Deal with it.
This just must've been the most least interesting blog entry I have.. ever.. written.
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment