July 6, 2011

Normal day

I've been awfully active lately, haven't I? Yuck. 
Haha no just kidding, just good for me. Tho today wasn't much different from yesterday, I sew, pretty much all day. Almost done with the Kigu, WOOHIE!
I was also invited to my brothers gf's mom's 50 years party but I decided to stay home and work (+ I smelled bad, haven't brushed my teeth in a while and.. the hot waters been down a few days = no shower. But no one need to know, right?.. right?)


Oh my gawd an angry cat.

Tail and ear~

Ear in progress...

AND OMG it's me. :')


Besides sewing I've been reading and finished watching Buffy the Vampire slayer season 1 (how the hell am I able to do so much?). The book I read was called "Lizzie Olivers" by.. someone. It's actually quite good, and .. yeah. I dunno. But I realized it's kinda sad to read book cause in them, anything can happen, anything's possible. Fucking books. I'll write a awesome one one day, you just watch me be awesome... 
Also, I just LOVED the last episode in the first season of BTVS cause.. I just absolutely loved the acting and gah, everything about it, lovely ♥




Right now, I'm watching an anime movie called "Metropolis", I'm sure some of you have heard of it. It's about this girl robot who happens to get together with a boy after him rescuing her from a fire and then there's this bad kid, who works for his "father" who ordered this one scientist to make that girl robot cause I think it's his dead daughter or something anyway, so that bad kids goes for a hunt after that boy who saved the robot girl cause he wants her dead cause he wants his "dad" to love him and only him and I don't know why the fuck he calls him dad but still. Uh and then now there's some underground people who want justice and a lot is just happening. Watch it and see for your self!


I don't think I have much else to say, so yeah. Back to watching Metropolis, cya~
- Niko

2 comments:

  1. mä katoin ton Metropoliksen joskus tosi kauan sitte ja tykkäsin siitä ihan vitusti! taisin jopa itkee jossai välis sitä leffaa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joo! Itekki näin siitä jotai pätkiä pienenä kaverin luon ja siitä asti halunu kattoo koko leffan, en oo vaa oikee kerenny ku vast nytte, ja hyvä oli! Tosi surulline toi loppu :'c

    ReplyDelete