July 26, 2011

rolling

Hi, again. Not feeling too well. Like, in my head. Down in the dumps so to say. I'm that awfully often, am I not?
Uh, anyway. Just gonna update on things I haven't updated on.. upload pictures and stuff.. nothing much.


The bookshelf, the tv. Got it done, cleaned my room all day but got stuff fitting into all kinds of holes in my room. 


So as you know, this is what is all looked like before I started cleaning.

Then I threw out all the stuff + the shelf and tadaah! space! .. but a lot of stuff without a place to be.

But in the end, I got everything cleaned up, even my super messy make up table became pretty again, and I also threw away a whole bunch of stuff so that's good. I own too much crap anyway.

So, that about that, haven't got my TV yet, maybe this week or next week. Idk, anytime's fine.

So onto the next thing, as you might've know, last week there was a whole week lasting event called Jakobsdagar / Jaakonpäivät, and my friend from Vaasa, Amanda, came over to join the partying, she stayed friday to saturday and well, most of that time we spent in Jeppis, but sometime 5am on saturday we got home and went to sleep. 
Amanda ~

Vallu, me & Amanda~

Uh after that it's been a bit on and off to Jeppis, and then I've stayed two nights at Valters. My head is being all messed up by all the stuff I've been up too and all the stuff I need to be up too. Gah.
Anyway, we watched Terminator 3 today, nothing special.


And then just some random pictures I took for the blog to blogposts I never wrote cause I'm a lazy ass bitch.

Me being fancy with my glasses, don't try to deny my beauty.

Cosplay, cosplay, tea, cosplay.

And some more fancy glasses ego pics. Grrh~

I think I'm done for tonight, you don't want to hear any more whining from me, I don't want this to end like it did a few blog posts then.. *cough* Tho that was my original intention for this blog, what happened? Oh well..
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment