July 19, 2011

SHORTIEE SHORTS

.. I'm a bad blogger. BUT I HAVE MY REASONS for... not blogging.
I've been with Valter for almost a whole week now, so yeah. No blogging CHIIEE. Okay, okay
but i'll try to write something here.. today. Uh.


Umm... I haven't really been doing much, watching movies and juts, chillin. Actually I also watched the newest Harry potter movie, which was kind of a disappointment cause everyone's been like OOH Harry will DIIEEE and well it would make complete sense if he did but *SPOILER ALERT* NO, he didn't. That bitch. But instead he got a cute kiddo. So, i suppose it's.. okay?
uh, yeah, yesterday we actually were in town, um. It's Jakobsdagar/Jaakonpäivät atm here in Jeppis and they have a whole lot of different shows and stuff so, i'll probably be hanging here almost the whole week, at least for the weekend cause then it's like.. awesome. XD And my friend Aamanda might join..  ~
So yesterday, we went to see Parkrock, but we ended up walking around a bit here and there, meeting people and and.. oh yeah, Congratz to Anni, she turned 16 yesterday so, yay~~  i drew her a card but unfortunately I don't have a picture of it, maybe she could take one for me.. ??
and she did.. .'D


umm yeah idk, nothing much, don't really have time to write atm either hahaha cause I have to go.. do stuff. but anyway, short update, love you guys, laterzzz~
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment