July 30, 2011

Kitty

Hi again, nothing new like always.
Got home from Vallus .. yesterday, friday that is. He went to puntala and I had to go home, miss my dear .. thing. I'm not creative enough :'D ♥
It appears I very easily become down after dark. One song, one tune, one thought, one word, anything, can trigger my downyness, and then I can sit up until like 4AM and cry and just, think everything is so horribly bad ad everything sucks and life is not worth living and just hate myself in general. It's a pain in my ass. And I'm about to feel like shit again.
I hate it when people think I'm.. this, or that. Don't label me, I'm whatever I feel like being at that moment, and I can change any second, become something totally different. Just want to feel comfortable in myself, and that's when I am what I feel like being. 
What's up with this? I was on a diet, until..  I stopped being on a diet *COUGH* and I never, during my diet, thought I looked good, I actually thought I looked WORSE and then now, when I've been eating shit loads lately, I think I look fucking gorgeous. wtf? Why? Anyone?
I should start walking or training or something again... ggaah.


Today I visited my granma and her new cat, Kitty. She's so .. bbaaww.. :''3
nnaaw look at her, sleeping on the fllooorr... ♥

Okay uh, that about that, I feel like there's something else I need to write but, idk. I wanna meet new people..
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment