July 27, 2011

SHOPPING ♥

Ohhh yyyyeaaah for updating once the day has changed, again.
I apparently get down once it get's dark outside.. ?
Today, or well, yesterday I went shopping with my sister, she called it and Adventure, cause we drove to jeppis with my moped and .. yeah. spent a lot of money. :'D

Some of the bags we were carrying around.

All the stuff I bought; a pair of boots that i got for 60e cause the zipper was a bit slow on the other one, a big cozy hoodie from code, a pair of jeans also from code, and yes, sale stuff. Got 2 b hairspray from Halpa-Halli, a owl necklace from Seppälä, a pair of bras and pyjama pants, also from Seppälä and 4 pairs of socks from Kappahl, or Lindex.. idk. probably spent around 200e

a close up on the owl necklace..~

So yeah, that's about that. Tomorrow I'll meet up with Vallu and we'll.. do something, 5 months baby.
-Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment