September 21, 2011

big reveal.

Uh. A thing I felt like I need to tell someone, or everyone, or no one. That I've been thinking about for a while now.
I have probably sometime posted something about people telling me I have a big butt, or fuzzy eyebrows or other imperfections such as those. Well, truth is, no one ever has called me ugly. ever. At least I don't think so. 
When they have, if they have, it's probably because I was attention whoring, and kind of made them say that so i could tell people that oh noo people have called me fat, pity me. So dumb. Or then, they have just kind of agreed on it, I mean, it's okay to say well yeah, when someone's like I HAVE A FAT ASS :'( cause, if you really think they have a fat ass, it's okay to say it cause apparently the person who says it knows it and thus should not be insulted. 
So, if I ever complain about someone telling me I'm ugly, no one probably did. Not straight to my face, without any reasons. It's probably just me, attention whoring, cause. I don't know. I'm just.. I don't work right. 
People always tell me I'm pretty. Oh, pity me.
And. I had planned on posting a few pics of me but that'd just be inappropriate, so I'll leave them, maybe some other time.



- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment