September 10, 2011

Oh all the things I'd like to finish...

Hooooh, it's early and I'm hungry but I don't dare go eat cause my brother is sleeping on the sofa downstairs...
SOOOO I sat down and continued drawing!
I have like .. way too many pics that need to get done.. :'c I feel like fucking Leonardo da Vinci when I draw, it's like forever working on this, never finish *sadface* Oh well, I can be proud I even make some progress!

So here's a few WIP pics of some digital art I'm trying to finish.. Sorry there's only backgrounds and no characters in the first and last one but.. I don't want them to ruin the surprise :'D Uh, the first one is a give away art, started working on it a few days ago cause the old version was just so bullshit.. I really hope to finish it cause I'd like to get my freeart stuff outta my butt << 
The third picture is fanart for a friend very dear to me~ I've been working on that piece for like.... idk, long. Started sumtime last year when I made the sketch and I think I started doing it digitally sometime in the beginning of this year... ? Okay well, you see what I mean when I say I never finish stuff... It's like with that Justin Bieber pic, all in all I worked on it lik,e.. what, 2½h but it took me a half year... the fuck.
The last pic is also a give away thing for the freeart thing, not really a surprise but I don't feel like revealing to who it is, muahaha. Uhh. This has also been in progress since.. sometime early this year.. ?? I don't really know what kind of bg I'll make for it, so I've just been doing furr details.. hoping I'll come up with something soon. XDD

Let's make a list of both digital & traditional stuff I have in my stuff to do heap...
- The 3 listed above
- Fallen Angel for Amanda
- S.A.D pages
- all the free art things

Uh. I think that's about it or something. Someone, please teach me to draw faster or be inspired longer.. <<

Now I want to go eat, not giving a shit whether my bro is asleep or not.. I WANT FOOD!!
- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment