September 22, 2011

lame ass shiiet

Yoyoyoyo. I'm back!
And I wa shoping on being able to post a pic of a finished digital pic but nooo, I've been a lazy ass again.. bad bad me.
Today we had a exhibition opening whatever thing in school, it consisted of our (the first graders ppl) mini photo series thing and the third graders .. something. Too bad I didn't bring my cam so I don't have any pics but oh well~ It went okay i guess, felt lame when we didn't have anything to say but all the third graders were like yeah bitches, we're cool. But, meh. whatever :'D
Uuh. Should be cleaning my room.. gghh. how does everything always end up like this.. *hating on me*
Ummm yyyeah I had also planned on doing some makeup shit today cause I'm getting to tired of always looking uglier than I do in my head.. =__=;;; and I mean, makeup can really make like A HUGE difference, you can like.. change your face completely with make up, so that's what I'm gonna try.. find someone pretty ad copy their face~ Like this person on youtube, she's just like.. stunningly good on changing her face Ö__Ö

But yeeah, have to check when I have time.. so sad I couldn't do it today cause tomorrow I'll go to Valters and be there for the whole weekend = no time to do creative shhiieet


Uuh.. what else what else.. YEAH here's a picture of me. being stupid. infornt of my webcam. EEenjooyyy.


- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment