September 30, 2011

Day 03 - Your views on drugs and alcohol.

Uh.. I don't myself drink nor do I take drugs, and I haven't really planned on starting. The only reason I would drink is cause I'd like to feel what it's like to be drunk, but at the same time I fear it too much to try it out, haha. I think young people these days might start drinking a bit too early, cause I mean, alcohol is never good for you, and the earlier you start drinking, the shittier it's for you I suppose. But hey, their lives, if they die young cause they're stupid, and they drink and party hard or go out driving while drunk, not my problem. 
As for drugs, I don't really know much about them, I haven't really had any friends who's been.. actively taking drugs or something. I have this one friend, she takes drugs sometimes, but she lives quite far from here and I haven't spoken with her for a looong time, she's so different and I'm kind of afraid of speaking to her.. Anyway. But.. yeah. I don't know what I really think about drugs, cause I don't know much about them, the effects and all that so I wont say much about them.
Back to alcohol. I actually think it's okay, if you.. start partying, not like every weekend like some teenager do, pft. But like, all once a while when you're around 16 years, but it's just so stupid when 12 year old are out drinking, the fakku. And uuh... idk. I think I'm done.. ?
I'll go get dressed now, then  try to finish a pic.. !

- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment