September 8, 2011

Italian kiss!?

I'm writing again :') It's cause I'm bored and I'm waiting for my nails to dry completely so that I can finish 'em up with a top coat of that whatever see through nailpolish~
Today we had school from 9-11, not much, so I have been cooking since then, baked some .. Baci? Boci? Some kind of small things you can eat with for example tea? The word is anyway Italian and means "kiss"/"a kiss" or something like that~ They are really cute and very simple to make, and of course, quite yummy! I added in some soy flour, I don't know if that's what made them taste like they did but.. They tasted a bit like I'd added some nuts or something alike in them, really awesome!

This is what they ended up looking like~

I'll just be posting a few pics, I don't really have much to write about so yeah~
Here's a meal I made a few weeks ago. As we all notice, I'm a very good cook! .. Or then maybe not.

Me in the mornings, I luv that hoodie and those woolen socks~ 

Pics of me and my outfit today~ I've never wore those red pants before, cause they don't actually fit me, I'd need to have a bit thinner legs but.. I'LL GET THERE and I'll use my red pants and look sexy as hell. M'KAY.
And here, pictures of my nails~ The first pic is my finished left hand and the other pic is me beginning on my right hand..~

Oh, would you like a small tutorial on those nails or something? I really feel like making some tutorial, even tho I'm such a n00b at nailart, but maybe one day I'll be awesome, cause I have to admit, it's a bunch of fun to play around with nail polish and nails~ Wish I'd have more different colors tho.. But I never seem to find any cheap ones :'c

Oh well, I'll continue doing my nails~ Oh, and before you guys leave, listen to this awesome person!

- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment