September 14, 2011

HELSINKI ♥

Herooooo~
Oh gosh it's so late already.. wtff DD: I thought it was like 5-6PM or something.. ;__; me no gusta!
Yeeeah so tomorrow we leave for Helsinki! I'll be there for 2 days, if anyone's interested in seeing me, sure~
Idk what more to say about that.. I'll bring my computer, yay. XDDDDDD
Umumumum.

I have managed to fuck my wrist up, prolly cause of school stuff, so now it's all.. in pain and stuff :''c But I feel a bit like a ninja with my bandage ... :')) Haha, but I hope it'll get better during the Hesa trip and weekend, or I'll be left far behind!



I also did some nailart again, oooh it's so much fun~ I have only made one hand so far, but I think it looks quite good to be my like.. second serious nailart thing so yeah~ AND I USED BEADS öwö
Some really cheap ass decoration beads though, but I probably wont be working with nailart in any more serious manners, so I'll prolly do just fine with cheap stickers and tooth picks..~ And I mean, they work just as good :'3


Oh god oh god, I feel so stressed now cause it's so late.. ! I'll finish my coffee real quick and get back to work, hope you all have a lovely day~ ♥


- Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment